BOM-Time!

I just finished the July-Clue from Jinny Beyer. Compared to the last months appliqué work, this was easy. But I managed to make it complicated anyway. I kept on sewing the wrong pieces in a wrong way together, so I had to take out a lot of stitches. But in the end, I succeeded:

We had to make 4 of these this month. The little checker-squares were already made, so we just had to join them with the black triangles.


I love when it fits :)

This was not too hard. Although some of my pieces are a bit ruffly. Well, I guess I have to iron and quilt well in the end.
I couldn't resist and took out the other pieces and played around a bit.






In December, we will know how this baby will look in reality.

Thanks for your reading!





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts